The length of therapy is based on the individual's unique needs and goals. A client paying for their own care has full autonomy whereas a client using their insurance may have limitations imposed. Additionally, your insurance may require you to pay a co-pay or co-insurance at time of service. Check with your insurance to understand your benefits and with us to determine if we are currently in network.
We recommend weekly session for best results and for continuity of care.
Before the first session, you will be contacted by email with a link to complete Client Intake Forms online. All payments are collected at end of each session electronically.
- Initial Individual Session: 50 mins - $175.00
- Initial Couples session: 50mins - $225.00
- Discount Pricing: 15% discount for advance payment of 10 or more visits.
- Payment Policies:
- Payment is expected at the time of the visit.
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, AMX, and Discover including HSA.
- Failure to keep an appointment or canceling within 24 hours of an appointment will result in a missed appointment fee equivalent to full session fee.
- I am an in-network provider for some insurance companies. However currently unable to accept new insurance clients.
- We are currently accepting private pay clients.